Saturday 4 June 2011

Changing prices?

I was over at my friends house the other day and she said look at all that i got for less than $25.00.......A thomas the tank 3 pc infant set for $5.99.....a polo ralph lauren toddler shirt for $3.00...a knit dress for herself $9.99 and studded jeans for 9.99..I said to her wow..where did you go?? and she said different stores..all i do is change the prices in the changing room....she takes off the orginal tags and puts cheaper prices on. I was stunned, I said that%26#039;s nice!!! I am so afraid my friend is going to get caught..she has kids!! .I thought they have cameras in the changing rooms??. Why doesnt the cashiers catch on??|||This is one of the reasons my husband is my ex. I was appaled that he would take the children with him when he did this. Unfortunately my younger daughter learned this trick and I have had to do some serious work with her to understand that not only is it wrong butis illegal, same a shoplifting.|||is that possible? i mean all the other clothes have the right price tags on them and when the item is scanned, doesn%26#039;t the right price come up on the screen??? i think you might want to tell her that this is a dishonest thing to do and that she might get caught.|||Better watch your friend. Sounds like she would steal anything from anybody as long as she thinks she won%26#039;t get caught.|||That would be treated the same as if she were shop lifting. I hope she stops soon for her kids sake.