Saturday 4 June 2011

I am starting a merchandising business and need to know what should I charge my clients for my services.?

I have had several small business men ask me to come into their retail stores and shelve, price, etc. their merchandise with my four-man crew. The job involves setting up shelves, gondolas, and pegs, and stocking them with merchandise that the retailer wants to sell to the buying public. We will also changes pricing tags and clean up after each job. Do I itemize the charge for my services or be paid by the day or the job? And what price should I charge my clients?|||Very simple. If you are at the begning stage and want to win the competition so charge very lowest rate comparing to others. Ofcourse it will give u little loss but you will win the clients remember.|||cost or your materials,labor,time and your mark up write it up and show them before you do the job they have to agree it get a Signature from each one say ok|||Here is the answer to your questions, first you must find out how much is your cost per employee including taxes, insurance etc... Then you will know what to charge!|||Mark up the labor cost at 56%. pay + mandatory taxes plus 56% mark up.. Then charge for your time, at $35hr.