Saturday 4 June 2011

With prices rising from everything from gasoline to milk to postage, how are you trying to stay out of debt?

Postage is rising again today, and each day the gasoline price tag has changed. Not to mention almost all food products have risen in prices or are about to. Truckers are protesting, no one is able to make a living out there. I read (a couple days ago) how people are giving up their pets because they can%26#039;t feed the pet and the family both any more. I want to know how are YOU making sure your family is fed and you get to work (not to mention pay them horrendous natural gas prices plus other bills).|||It%26#039;s very tough. My family has been fortunate and haven%26#039;t had to cut back anything yet, however we have a baby due in the beginning of June, and I know there will be a lot of set backs with our financial status after that! I do intend to eventually quite my job (if the job market permits) and just work closer to home, that could save us $320.00 a month because I spend $80 a week just in gas!! Ridiculous!|||How many people struggling to make ends meet are prepared to give up their cable / satellite TV subscription ?|||Gas is getting ridiculous. I live at home right now and there is only 3 of us. I do pay for gas every other time. I don%26#039;t fill it up all the way. I only put in a certain amount. Right now, it is $3.75 a gallon. The way gas prices are going, one would come up with another way to fuel a car. I know somebody has come up with the way of hydrogen. Who knows when we can use that or if we will have to buy a certain type of car to get hydrogen fuel.