Saturday 4 June 2011

Have you ever changed price tags on clothes ?

the other day i went shopping at tj maxx and we saw this plain tank top for almost $20 and i thought the price was ridiculous for a simple tank top so i grabbed another shirt that was marked $5 and went in the fitting room and switched the price tags and never got caught. well i have gotten sort of addicted to it because now every time i go shopping there, instead of buying the shirt for the $15 it cost, i just trade the price tag with like $5 or $6 .. does anyone currently do that ?|||Actually the basketball shorts I%26#039;m wearing I did that at Sports Authority lol. And only have done that one other time, both because tight on money.|||no thats like.. scum|||nah i dont really wanna go to jail....|||nope. lol


dats smart though aha!|||Um thats illegal you can get in so much trouble for that. Technically thats stealing.|||yes but be careful b/c many places are aware of that scheme








u could also go to jail and have a record..its still considered stealing|||guilty lol. I did it at the tj maxx also|||No, that would be steeling..|||I used to do it all the time at this store called DEB which I absolutely loved. Then they got scanners and I couldn%26#039;t get away with it anymore so I stopped. It%26#039;s the same as shoplifting. Had I been caught, I would have probably gotten arrested and ruined my entire life. You should stop, it%26#039;s so not worth the consequences.|||No, karma will catch up to you someday.