Saturday 4 June 2011

What should I do? I was being accused of changing the price tag when I went sopping in its fashion.

I was shopping in its fashion today.Then, I went to the cashier%26#039;s desk to check out the cashier told that I will go to jail next time I do that (changing the price tag) I ask,What you mean? she said, you know what I mean, I said ma%26#039;am I don%26#039;t know what are you talking about.She said; it is illegal of changing the price tag. I said; I didn%26#039;t do anything.She insist that I change the tag which God knows I did not do it.|||It sounds like a case of a bad/rude employee. You have several options of what to do:





1. Ignore it.


2. Shop somewhere else.


3. Complain to the store manager.|||u should have told her to f- - - herself. they cannot do anything to you if they dont have proof|||I would boycott them. If you did not change the tag and you%26#039;re being accused of it, don%26#039;t spend your money there again. Spend it with a company that would be glad to have your business. I would also write a letter to the store manager and tell them exactly what happened and why you will never return.