Saturday 4 June 2011

Does anyone have any ideas for my article?

I work in a grocery store. I work in the scan-file dept...which means I deal with price changing and I put up all those lovely price tags on the shelves, We have a monthly newsletter at work and I was asked to write an article about anything that has to do with the store. I have no clue at all what I should write about. Does anyone have any ideas for me..I would appreciate any of them..thanks!|||Since your working in the scan-file department, I%26#039;d suggest writing an article about how the recession is affecting the prices of products at your store.|||if your getting into any kind of journalism you need to remember to be unbiased and tell the truth, not your opinion true reporters/ journalist%26#039;s of the 1930%26#039;s and 40%26#039;s reported the truth weather or not they liked it ( not like today%26#039;s newspaper articles that report opinion and false facts with out research). so no matter what your writing make sure its facts that can be backed up by truth and research.good luck