Saturday 24 September 2011

2002 dodge neon for $1800? my issues with this just tell me a estimate on price?

ok there are a few bad things. i have a 2500 dollar spending limit. I bought the car for 1800.



THE PROBLEMS

title transfer cost

air conditioner needs fixed (not sure whats wrong with it it blows hot could just be freon)

needs paint touchup and a few dents taken out

engine light is on but oil and transmission fluid is very low

if i have to i have a few things i can sell that will bring about 400

the windsheild is cracked i would like to fix it and the guy has a friend that will fix it for 150

needs tags in 2 months

needs inspection in 1 month

needs a oil change







Please give me an estimate first one gets best answer
2002 dodge neon for $1800? my issues with this just tell me a estimate on price?
dont get it!!!

neons are junk!

my mom had one and died after 5 years of having it..

85K miles



DONT!
2002 dodge neon for $1800? my issues with this just tell me a estimate on price?
All estimates :]



Title transfer cost 100 Dollars.

Air conditioner probably 200 dollars. Faulty switch mine had one.

Paint touch up 5 dollars unless it's serious.

Fluids are cheap 20-30 dollars.

Windshield 150 dollars.

Oil change 20 dollars.



500 Dollars rough estimate possibly more most likely not less.
you should googled a website for more info before you bought a neon these cars have serious issues thats why the resale is so low sorry
  • dermatologist advice
  • remove brontok
  •