Saturday 24 September 2011

Is there a person alive in the USA that believes...?

Is there a person alive in the USA that believes we need pennies? We don’t want to carry them. We don’t want to dig for them in our pockets or purses. You can hardly buy anything with 25 of them...



Every store I go to gives them away FOR FREE!!! When I get them for change I walk out of the store and pitch them in the air.



And if your going to tell me; ‘its so change can be given for something bought for $14.99.” you’re an idiot and brings up another question…



Is there a person alive in the USA that looks at a price tag of $14.99 and does NOT think “Hmmmmm 15 bucks?”



If you don’t, you’re an idiot…



I say, “Let the penny die a peaceful death.” No…. I say “Lets get rid of just another useless part of the USA govt.’”
Is there a person alive in the USA that believes...?
I heard for some time now that the government was thinking about getting rid of pennies. I imagine that it would not be very easy to convert the entire economy. At least overnight.



I think the bigger question is this.... when I visited Germany 5 years ago, everything I bought had the sales tax included! So, if I bought a burger, it would be 1.95, not 1.95 plus tax. This is what we need to do, because I'm sick of buying things for 99 cents and it turns out to be 1.06



am i right or am i right?
Is there a person alive in the USA that believes...?
wierdo
The $14.99 is subliminal... yes most people say to themselves 15 bucks but subconsciously it's not so clear. I think we should do away with all metallic money and use purely paper system.
I concur; I work in retail and pennies suck!
I don't want the government to get anymore money than they deserve. If you don't want your pennies I'll take 'em
you probably have some serious carpal tunnel after typing that question. Go get some water and some ibuprofen and put your restless mind to BED!!!!
I like pennies! We don't necessarily need pennies in the sense that nothing costs under $0.05; but becuase we don't want to round up when we pay a sales tax we do need them. We end up paying LESS that way.
I don't mind pennys at all. It is important make correct change and with taxes calulated the final prices will often result in a requirement for pennys.



This is the first time that I ever knew that for simply not agreeing with someone you could be an idiot.
I WANT A 1943 COPPER PENNY !
let's keep em for rainy day's sake. I used to be able to get two tacos at burger king (when they had em) for two rolls of pennies. talk about broke.

how can anyone not think 15$ when they see 14.99$?