Wednesday 21 September 2011

Have you ever?

bought something new%26quot; wear it all day long , and

then when ya get home to change, you find a price

tag still on it ,and ya know people must of seen it.

just wondering if that has happen to anyone?
Have you ever?
Yes I did that a couple of weeks ago with a coat. and a man accually came up to me and told me the price tag was still on it and he cut it off for me. very imbarassing.
Have you ever?
Yeah i think i may have done that once. lol.
no, never done that
I'm a bit anal, I'm afraid. I always wash clothes before I wear them. So naturally, I always remove the tags first.
Not the price tag, but one time I forgot to take the shirt size off.
LOL

only with a pair of pants.

and it was the cheap kind that have the little clear sticker that says...SZ 6....down the row.

How can one not notice these things? well, I'm not sure, but I've done it, so I can't say anything mean!
yes and only because i was so excited about wearing whatever it was, happens to the best of us
LOL. Well, I bought a REALLY expensive dress to my sister's wedding and I fixed it where the tags stuck inside while I wore it and then after the wedding I took it bad. It was loads of fun wearing that dress and enve more fun knowing I got my money back. TEE HEE. Don't sweat it. People will not liner on it like you will. We have all done something silly. Went to the mall with my shirt on backward once.
makes you think,what other's though.
No.....
It happened with a hat. I wasn't too embarrassed.
not a price tag, but a size tag on jeans..ive done that.
Lol... no way i always make sure i take all the tags off first.
That`s nothing to worry about!



How about wearing or using something for a while only to get a refund a few days or weeks later (because you were smart enough to keep the receipt for it)?



Or how about buying an item only for it to break on you and buying it again a few months later and holding on to the receipt this time so you`re able to get a refund on the first broken item?



What other ways to beat the system are there?
No! but I once sat on gum and had it all over my butt and i was wearing my favorite new jeans that day :( was really embarrassing!!!
never happened to me ....