Wednesday 21 September 2011

Cinemate GS II vs. Bose 321 GS III System, right know they have the same price tag what do I choose?

Actually I just bought the Cinemate, I have hooked up to my HDTV a Blu Ray, XBOX, Wii and Cable Box. The guy at the store told me the Cinemate was a better choice for me just because of all the electronics I have hooked up.



But I have been thinking for the past 3 days should have I gotten the 321?



I would appreciate help, still have a chance to change.
Cinemate GS II vs. Bose 321 GS III System, right know they have the same price tag what do I choose?
You would be much better off to take back the Bose system and exchange it for something (almost anything) else. Bose make mediocre systems for high prices. You can do much better for the same $$ or just as well for much less. Bose are designed and sold for gullible people who don't know any better. See the review of the GS III at the link for a typical opinion.



The basic problems are low quality components, non-standard interconnects, generally poor sound but no/poor midrange in particular, .... high price.



Look to Klipsch, Tannoy, Fluance and many others for excellent small speakers and add almost any A/V receiver from Denon, Pioneer, Yamaha, or Onkyo for $200 or more and you beat Bose.
Cinemate GS II vs. Bose 321 GS III System, right know they have the same price tag what do I choose?
The 321 is the same thing except it also includes a dvd player with 1080p upscaling, am/fm tuner, and more inputs. 321 is the better choice.