Wednesday 21 September 2011

How much is my painting worth?

Hi - I created this painting, but have had it up for a couple of months now and haven't had any serious bids. I started out just advertising it as %26quot;up for bid%26quot;, but the only offer I got fell through. I kept reposting the ad like that anyways for the next month and a half, but since I've had no luck I changed it by giving it a price tag of $50. Is that how much it's worth? How much do you think it's worth / would you buy it for? And would you put it up for bid, or advertise it at a price?



Here's the ad / painting:

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/art/981153087.html



Thanks in advance for the advice.
How much is my painting worth?
Oh!!~How beautiful!

However for that size painting I feel it's way worth more than 50 bucks!

It's hard to say 'how much exactly'.

Hmmmm, $140. perhaps?
How much is my painting worth?
I'd pay anywhere between $50 - $75.



When you price a painting of yours, factor in the price of materials, time you put towards creating it, and skill.



hope that helps!
i would buy it for 50 dollars!

http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AgzIfXPy6jFXRN24RVuty3yUFwx.;_ylv=3?qid=20090105161642AAN8HjA