Friday 16 September 2011

Is the Nikon D90 worth the price tag compared to the D80?

I have been watching nikon for a while and am realy excited about the D90. I have read numerous reveiws and feel well informed on both. I want personel opinion. Is the d90 worth the $1,300 with the new added features? The D80 is now $899.00 at best buy...I am looking for an upgrade from my nikon d40x. Or should i change gears and look into the cannon 40D?..
Is the Nikon D90 worth the price tag compared to the D80?
Both are good camerass that will give you good pictures. If you use the video capabilities then I would say yes if you do not then maybe not. The best way is to go to the comparison chart and go down the list for each and determine which one has the funtions you want or need. Here is the chart the info starts around page 8



http://www.nikonusa.com/Assets/Common-As鈥?/a>



I've used Nikons since the 70's so I'd say stay with them. You can use everyting you bought for your D40X on the D90 or D80
Is the Nikon D90 worth the price tag compared to the D80?
The D90 is only 999.00 and yes it's better then the D80, and no you shouldn't change gears.

http://deadsailorproductions.blogspot.co鈥?/a>



I can't wait until I get my Christmas bonus so I can get the D90.
  • web development
  • odp.net charakterset
  •