Saturday 24 September 2011

I need new shoes and fast.?

I love my shoes right now. But with the new year coming in I what a change in clothes and shoes. I have the clothes, but not the shoes. So I'm just asking if you can give me some websites or stores that have some nice shoes and a good price tag.





thanks
I need new shoes and fast.?
footlocker.com, macys.com, you can search up some on ebay ! with tags !, theres pumas, jordans, nikes, vans, chucks, and many many more. goodluck.
I need new shoes and fast.?
It really depends on your style, but Bakers is one of my FAVORITES! For sneakers, I really like Pumas.
If you have a DSW near you, they're great!! Thousands of shoes, all different styles and cheap to boot!!

If you're shopping online check out Zappos.com and overstock.com.
payless hav new shoes n it's lower price so u might lik that.
go to changing times!! best shoes ever!!
If your looking for semi expensive any bootery, DSW or Malady will do in your local shopping area if your looking for inexpensive go to %26quot;payless or even price mart%26quot;. With P.L and P M look to replace these shoes in 3 months.
Fast? Do you need both of them? Do you need two left or two right shoes? Do they have to match? Could one be a boot? Do you want new shoes or will old ones work? Water proof or steel toe be preferable? You really should be more clear when you ask such a question. Thanks



PS Good Luck, Dave
Payless has some really nice dress shoes for under $20.
macy's or payless shoes