Wednesday 21 September 2011

Should I sell my Iphone 2g for Nokia N900?

I had the iphone 2g for sometime, and wanted to upgrade because i want multi task,better camera and can take video, music music, mp3 ringtone.



The 3gs cost more than n900 but still can't do multi task and not whole a lot change from 2g for double price tag. Is N900 good choice? i only plan to get unlock phone not carrier based, since i don't wanted pay data plan since i use mostly wifi.
Should I sell my Iphone 2g for Nokia N900?
I don't see any reason not to. :)

I mean, I presume you have already read about the N900, compared it with the iPhone 3Gs, and came to the conclusion that it has what you are looking for. Seems to me like you're just looking for some confirmation. I just now came to a conclusion (I searched Yahoo! Answers for ''iPhone or N900''), that the N900 is what I need, and will order it as soon as possible. It has what you are looking for, what the 3Gs can't provide you, so I guess it really isn't a tough decision.



So yes, sell your iPhone 2G and buy a Nokia N900. That's my answer. :)
Should I sell my Iphone 2g for Nokia N900?
I would def go with the 3gs, I have it and I don't htink I'm ever going to get a new phone...unless this one breaks.
get the iphone 3g 8gb it only 100 bucks with 2 year application