Saturday 24 September 2011

How can I stop from hating my sisters guts?!?

I'm not a perfect person, but my 19 year old sister is the biggest LIAR, MANIPULATER, and THIEF ever with no signs of changing.



When she first went through this phase of changing so dramatically

(in her very early teens), I tried to keep our family together and understand her.



My parents weren't around most of the time because they had a family business to run to support us. So it was me and her. I was a horrible substitue as a parent because I was only 2 and a half years older than her and trying to grow myself.



It seems like she thinks that just because people find her attractive and charismatic she has a sense of entitlement. She gets everything she wants and is treated fantastic by generally everyone and forgiven easily, because of the way she looks. I know it's wrong, but it makes me feel bitter because I'm the opposite.



When one of our family corrects someone's misconceptions about her it comes to, %26quot;I don't believe it.%26quot;



She stole over $12,000 of my parent's money, used some of that to buy her boyfriend a used car. Still stealing two years later, has been kicked out of the house around 6 times only to sneak in through the dog's door. By now, I imagine the price tag of stole money would amount to about $20,000 dollars.She has siphoned gas out of all of our cars. My mom has copies of forged checks she wrote in order to do stupid things like take vacations in suites of laughlin in vegas, dirtbiking, and jetskiing. She stole from my Grandpas life savings who is living with us due to serious heart problems. She stole both me and my mom's debit/credit card to fund an extravagant temporal lifestyle for her and her stupid boyfriend (even though she working at the time). She tells her friends lies about our family. Tons of credit card debtors call the house and me and my parents know it's because of her. She has keyed my parents truck to the point where they had to get the whole thing repainted. She told her friends the most idiotic lies, like having cancer and being a professional surfer. She's insane and is extremely untrustworthy. Especially towards people that love her.



The thing I don't understand is it's like she's blaming me. Everytime she thinks I'm not looking she gives me these, *you'll get what's coming to you, I hate your guts* stares that leaves me dumbfounded.



I'm at the point where I can't forgive her anymore, don't know if I even love her, and can't believe I'd even cry if she ended up dead somewhere due to her own stupidity. She has ZERO concious whatsoever and doesn't care about people or their welfare.



My purse is next to me at all times. She left the house awhile ago and I decided to keep my purse in my room behind the door...only to find that money was missing from my wallet 20 minutes later. I'm going crazy and getting so paranoid to point of suspecting that she's using my social security number and name (which has been tucked in my wallet) for her credit cards.



Every uncle, aunt, cousin, grandpa, grandma relationship we've ever had has been ruined by her and her conniving evil mind.



We called the sheriff on her months ago but he said there was nothing he could do about it. I'm really going through alot right now. Seriously questioning my spirituality and the God I believe in.



I know it's selfish but some of these things that are happening in my life make me feel like I'm at the point of losing my soul. I have had no will left to live. No compassion. No forgiveness. No love. And steadily growing more bitter and indifferent towards God.
How can I stop from hating my sisters guts?!?
First off don't let anyone cause you to question God. Your sister sounds as if she has deep emotional problems, this is where your parents(Not you) need to take control.



I myself haven't spoke to my only sister in two years. Always knowing she was a head case(something my parents ignored). She finally cracked and is now seeing a shrink. I tried so hard to win back her love. Then received a very disturbing letter from her, revealing how she has hated me from day one. I let it go, feeling at peace once and for all. I like you know i am a good person and feel so much weight lifted off me. No longer do i feel that guilt she always made me feel.



Your so young, too young to let her consume you. I suggest you cut free now before like me you waste so many years trying to fix somthing you cant. I hope i helped in some way.
How can I stop from hating my sisters guts?!?
Kick her out of the house, get a job ,get new locks everything, Get a smaller dog or doggy door.
Hate her....loch the doors, get photo proof she did something illegal, and get her locked up for good :P. *im serious*
What kind of person is that???

0.0

Ignore her and continue with your life. She doesn't deserved your attention at all. You will hate her eventually and she can't change because that attitude has become part of her life already. Move to a new place if you can.

I would kick my sister out of the house if she did that. *shaking my head*
I know how you feel..I hate my sister to the point where I think I'm not even going to cry at her funeral..She's lied..cheated and stole from out parents and us..Whenever I se her I jus wish she was dead..No you aren't selfish..Your older sister is..Just keep all your parenst stuff (money,cards,wallets) in a case and lock it..So that way only your parents and you have the key.. Let her suffer for her mistakes..She's the one who got herself into this mess...now don't help her out..She has to learn the hard way..She's so minuplative to the point where she's ruined you and your family's live... So don't support her anymore.. Kick her out..
it sounds like your sister may have a Narcissistic Personality Disorder and needs Psychiatric help. But i can appreciate that she may not accept anyones help. i don't know the legal details of your living situation, but if possible, perhaps you could issue a weeks ultimatum- tell her to straighten up or she's out on her butt. i myself am Christian and i will pray for you. Don't give up.
  • xp
  • band myspace
  •