Saturday 24 September 2011

Problems with Sprint?

ok so I went to Sprint today to see if I could replace my Razr that fell in water with the exact same phone. I paid $150 for the phone in NC before I moved. I took my phone in and they told me that I will need to pay $400 for the exact same phone. I asked why and they said I couldn鈥檛 get discounts until November of this year, and I can鈥檛 give up my contract until December of NEXT year. I really need a phone, so they told me to call customer service. I called and they said that they shouldn鈥檛 be charging my $400 for a $150 replacement phone. They called the store that I went to, and when I went back in, they changed the price of the phone to $450. The tag says $150, but why should I have to pay now $450? Will they just keep changing the prices every time I go in? It will cost me $200 to cancel my contract and add another $150 to cancel my phone's number. It this crap? Has this happened to anyone else at Sprint? Time to get a new provider?
Problems with Sprint?
You are experiencing what anyone would when they break or lose a phone before the end of your contract. You can't get the discount until your contract is 2 years old. You have to pay full price($450) for the new phone until then. Sorry but that is with all providers, not just Sprint. You could pay $200 to cancel and go somewhere else and get a new phone, in the long run it will probably be more economical for you. You could even take your phone number with you. Those ebay phones are crap, don't do it.
Problems with Sprint?
ok see that just happend to me.. what happend is you dont qualify for an upgrade meaning you cant have the phone at the tag price (150) since you dropped ur phone in water its your fault so what you have to do is buy a new phone..you WILL have to pay FULLprice.. {450} unless you use ebay which is what i had to do..go on ebay and find a phone you like and buy it.. then just call sprint to activate it! its super easy and save A BUNCH of money! :)
  • cemetery plot
  • extension to sqltableprovider
  •