Wednesday 21 September 2011

IPod Touch 3rd Generation?

I have been surfing the web recently, as I'm considering buying an iPod Touch, and I've found some web pages describing an iTouch 3rd Generation. My main question is this: Should I go ahead and buy an iTouch now, or wait until the 3rd generation comes out?



My primary concern is the cost; will the new generation have a much steeper price tag? I hear rumors of a 64GB iTouch coming out, so does that mean the 16GB will go down to about the price of the 8GB currently on the market? And if not, will the changes be worth the price increase?



As I have not been able to find a satisfactory answer to my question, I hope someone here can help me. Thanks.
IPod Touch 3rd Generation?
1) The new Touch will be sky high in price and it won't come down until a good few long months... it's the same case for all new iPod releases...



All i have heard about the 3G Touch is that it may have a camera in it, and it may also have an in built mic... not a lot of great stuff to add... the camera will be a 3 Mega-Pixel camera at most. i highly doubt apple would put a 5 mega-pixel camera in a Touch. 2 mega-pixel seems most likely, as it is said that the camera only costs around $10 to $25 dollars to make.. sounds like 2 mega-pixel stuff ;)



I don't think a 64GB model of the touch will be made... 32GB will be the most... If there were to be a 64GB model, then they would have made a bigger memory size also for the iPhone 3G S to compete with the Touch, memory wise...



when the 3G is released, most likely Apple will do what they did with the 1G. Slowly, the 2G's production will be stopped, so more people will have to buy the 3G as the 2G is not being made anymore... exactly the same happened to the 1G when the 2G was released...



Definitely, the 2G's price will be reduced. almost without a doubt, but only when the 3g is released...



Over-all, I don't think the changes will be worth the price increase... If you want a camera, you shouldn't carry around a 拢250 / 拢350 iPod touch, for a 2MP camera...



I think you should go ahead with the 2G, considering the 3G's expensive price and standard features...



Hope this helps!
IPod Touch 3rd Generation?
Better stuff, same price. wait.
umm it depends wat ur going to use it for but if u only want it for music defently get the 2nd gen