Wednesday 21 September 2011

How do I Gain Motivation for College?

I entered school for the first time in over thirty years. I am quickly learning that it is an incredible challenge.

Having slid by Math with only a C in the first quarter, I am now having an extreme amount of difficulty in College Math.

It is intimidating and I am quickly losing motivation for school altogether. I know there are plenty of resources available around me, school tutoring programs, and plentiful amounts of information on the Internet. The problem is my lack of motivation and frankly wondering what the hell I'm doing here. I have thought about simply dropping, but that $40k price tag will still loom over my head.

How do I go about changing my attitude and grow out of my fears toward something I know I really need?
How do I Gain Motivation for College?
Look at it this way, my friend: this is only one class. Yes, I understand it is hard. But there is a reward. It is only for one semester. School is a great benefit for anyone. Better opportunities, better job positions, and whatnot. I suggest somethings: go talk with your teacher. This will help a lot. Work some more on homework problems, even when you think you know them. Talk with friends or family for some support. Everyone needs some. In the end, you'll look back and say %26quot;I did it.%26quot; And there's no shame in retaking a class, if that be the case. Just remember that hard work will pay off.
  • ittwit
  • ask for at a nail salon
  •