Friday 16 September 2011

Do Obama's "changes" and promises look as good once you see the price tag?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090320/ap_o鈥?/a>
Do Obama's %26quot;changes%26quot; and promises look as good once you see the price tag?
Liberals dont comprehend %26quot;UNSUSTAINABLE deficits%26quot;



they think it will be allriiiiiiiiiight!
Do Obama's %26quot;changes%26quot; and promises look as good once you see the price tag?
Uh, ah, uh, ah I can change this country for $1B, no, uh, ah, uh, ah, I can change this country for $2B, uh, ah, uh, ah, I can change this country for $3.5T.



Never mind that price tag, it isn't right, I'll let you know what the final bill is.
They didn't before I saw the price either!
I didn't vote for %26quot;CHANGE%26quot;..... The price tag doesn't matter since the dollar will be worth ZERO!
It's a lot of money, but I think it's going to work. At least he's doing something. Go Obama go!
Yes. I don't have a problem spending money here at home. I also prefer having a budget that reflects reality... not hiding war costs, natural disaster funds, etc, etc.
  • Duvet cover designers research
  • xp
  •