Friday 16 September 2011

Has anyone ever changed the price on a tag before you've paid for it, to get a lower price?

that's stealing
Has anyone ever changed the price on a tag before you've paid for it, to get a lower price?
No, because like you said, that would be considered stealing. Plus the fact all the prices are entered in the computer, so they'd know its the wrong price.
Has anyone ever changed the price on a tag before you've paid for it, to get a lower price?
no ive never done that...
Yes, I admit it, I have.. At walmart, i got a $30 purse for $5...oh well, at least i saved $25!!!
No, that's stealing. Anyway, don't they scan the barcode and the real price comes up on the screen? And wouldn't they notice if someone had put a big line through the original price?
No, I have not, and yes thats stealing.
i think only a crazy person would do that.
I was looking for a mirror at meijer on time with my sister an her husband. I wanted to buy this expensive mirror (about $70). My brother-in-law swithed the sticker with another sticker. I did not find this out until I was at the check out and she said that it was only arount $20. I would never switch a sticker, but what was I supose to do, tell on my brother-in-law.
Yes, I did this many years ago to pay a lower price on a phonograph record. This was a vinyl album, 20 years before CDs became popular.



Yes, it is stealing. I hang my head in shame...
you will be in inprison for it...coz, items will appear on the counter screen and not the item you're buying...beware of stealing...
No, I haven't done that, but I have seen people on that action, which they think they are smarter, until one day they get caught by a police, everyone will laugh except the wise man.
shamefully yes, a long time ago and it was very WRONG. i have not done it since, i asked for GODS forgiveness and HE always provides what i need the HONEST way!
no, bcuz most items will eventually go on sale
No I have not done that and I never will!!!!