Friday 16 September 2011

I am looking for a free program that allows me to edit photos?

I just want to make them b/w and colourize only certain parts. I know Paintshop Pro has programs for this but I dont want all the extra stuff, nor the 169.99 price tag. I simplywant to change colours, that's it. Any suggestions?
I am looking for a free program that allows me to edit photos?
The best for a free kind is Photobucket



Its free %26amp;%26amp; their new editing area is WONDERFUL

You can change it completely different

%26amp;%26amp; it looks like you did it with some $50 program.



All you have to do is Sign up [for free], Upload your photos %26amp;%26amp; click edit
I am looking for a free program that allows me to edit photos?
One of the oldest ones is a program called %26quot;Gimp%26quot; - it's free and easy to use.
1.GIMP Portable - Photo and Image Editor (portable %26amp; free)

http://portableapps.com/apps/graphics_pictures/gimp_portable



==================or==================鈥?br>
2. Online Edit your photos @

http://www.phixr.com/



==================or==================鈥?br>
3.Download PhotoPlus 6 for Free!



With PhotoPlus, you can easily adjust brightness and contrast, colour balance, remove red-eye and make numerous other image editing adjustments and enhancements, achieving fantastic results time after time. And best of all, you can download our standard digital photo editor, PhotoPlus 6, completely free!



Follow this link %26amp; download version 6

It suits you!



http://www.freeserifsoftware.com/software/PhotoPlus/default2.asp