Friday 16 September 2011

I'm trying to get myself a custom built computer around the price of $2,500 (AUD)?

Okay I've been going around and so far I like this system:



Case:

Thermaltake Armor Jr.

Power supply:

Antec Trio 650

CPU:

Intel Core 2 extreme Q9550 2.83ghz

CPU Heatsink:

Zalamn CNPS9700Nt Multi Socket

M-Board:

Asus P5E64-WS-PRO

Ram:

4gb Corsair T3X4096-1600C7 DH.XIN DDR3

(-still doing a price check up on this one)

Video Card:

512 mb Geforce 9600 Galaxy

HDD:

Western Digital 400 gb

Optical Drive:

-There are alot I can choose from!

Sound Card:

Creative X-fi Gamer Fatal1tly Pro Sound Card

Operating System:

Windows XP Home or Professional

Network Card:

Killer NIC K1 Ethernet Adapter



So far its around the sum of $2,500 or close enough to that price. Please feel free to make any changes aslong as the price tag will be around the $2,500 (AUD) mark.

THANK YOU!!!
I'm trying to get myself a custom built computer around the price of $2,500 (AUD)?
go with vista as xp doesnt support directx 10 other then that awesome comp love the ethernet card
I'm trying to get myself a custom built computer around the price of $2,500 (AUD)?
Go with vista as the guy above me said. For ram might I suggest http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as鈥?/a>

I have that and found it to be really good. Just a suggestion but you might want to think about getting a worse processor and upgrading your video card. An 9600 is a bit weak, for just a bit more you could get an 8800 GT which has close benchmarks to the 8800 GTX.
  • graphics animation
  • white hair
  •