Friday 16 September 2011

Is this the same as stealing in your eyes?

I have a business and I am the only person who works there... So I know the price of everything. I had a sale today I know this girl changed a price tag on the item. I didn't say anything about it but this is not the first time it has happened. This is actually my going out of business sale at this location so I wasn't overly concerned with making a big deal about it.... but maybe I should have. Is it the same as stealing? You know I think it is but I honestly think people who %26quot;cheat%26quot; dont' think it is.
Is this the same as stealing in your eyes?
think of it this way.... she knew the price was more than she was willing to pay or could pay, so intentionally %26quot;lowered%26quot; it by changing the price tag....



Is that so different from the person who can't afford something and simply takes it without paying for it?



To me, it is pretty much the same thing: stealing.



Peace
Is this the same as stealing in your eyes?
Of course.
That's stealing.
Definitely stealing.
Yeah it's stealing/cheating your way out of the correct money you need to pay for the item.
Well, because i used to steal, and stuuff, I used to think that i would actually get ahead in life by doing it, but now that i don't steal anymore, I can honestly tell you that it is...And especially because you seen her do it before, then it should have been confronted, regardless of your 'going out of buisness' thing !

It would have been good practice for you at your next endevour !
I take a loaf of bread from 7/11 without stopping at the cash



register it's stealing . . . were i desperate cause i had to



feed a child, i would negotiate with the owner and make an



i o u or a promisary agreement to pay them back as soon as



possible, that's a different story, but anything else sick or not



sick, is deffinately stealing, call it what you want, but i still



believe money is the usual legal tender in a store, at least it



was last time my wife went shopping . . .



%26quot; this is not the first time it has happened.%26quot; Need i say more?



ok i will, How many shootings would it take, to qualify one as



a murderer?









peace instead of peices . . .
It's attempted theft.



Since you knew the tag had been switched and implicitly agreed to the new price, she didn't steal it, you gave her a discount.